23 February 2010

AC/DC rocked my world!

Last night was the night of all nights: AC/DC’s Sydney concert – the Black Ice tour. And the old gents did not disappoint. It was one of the best nights of my life!

Great rock’n roll bands like AC/DC and the Rolling Stones have this ability to shake you to the core, to let you forget all inhibitions and just let go and scream and yell and jump up and down. It was great.

Fashion choices were predictable– all AC/DC T-Shirts and black jeans. Either way, comfort was the main factor as we walked and stood in the same spot for hours, plus it was super hot.

So, here is what I wore:
T-Shirt: aquabella from Surf Dive 'n Ski – Sydney
High waisted jeans: Lifeline Opshop Mona Vale, Sydney
 Leather jacket: Vintage
 Tiger Sneakers – Hype Shoes, Australia
Black necklace - a gift Silver necklace - belt worn as necklace, from some Opshop

Alright I admit it, it was way too hot to wear the leather jacket, but I would have loved to wear it to tie it all together...

What music inspires you or changes your outlook on life?  What influences your fashion choices?

PS. For those about to rock, I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment