22 April 2010

Being naughty - buying new...

Yes I admit it. Even though I buy 80% of my clothes second-hand, this outfit is nearly all new!

Blouse, bought at Vinnies, Sydney
Pants, Witchery bought on ebay
Socks, Target
Shoes, Betts

I bought the pants on ebay from Witchery, the socks are my favourite new discovery from Target and the shoes are my cheap version of the famous Seychelles everyone else seems to be wearing - from Betts, they are not leather, but will do the trick for a while. Only the blouse is second-hand (another flower blouse... wait for it I have more!).


Here are the shoes and socks I am so excited about:


Well, I am off to take this little outfit out for dinner.

3 comments:

sarahannnoel said...

I adore those pants. I've been searching for something similar that's suitable for work in this crazy spring-to-summer transition. Love how you styled with the floral blouse!

sarahannnoel.com

Charmaine said...

Haha your title cracked me up! Looks good, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

i love your socks!

Post a Comment