12 April 2010

I love 70s blouses

It's hard to find nice patterned blouses that do not look cheap. When I do, I am extra excited because I really really love them - they are just fun, and a statement in themselves so one doesn't have to try too hard with the rest of the outfit. Here is one of my favourites:



Usually I like wearing this one with dark denim or a high-waisted skirt, but I found these wide leg pants on ezibuy (I know... I am getting old) which I also like with the blouse.

Glasses: Quay Australia
Screw-on earrings, Vintage from Etsy
Blouse, Vinnies Sydney
Shoes, Tony Bianco

I know that 70s blouses can be a bit 'hit and miss' sometimes, especially because of the strange fabrics, colours and collars. But keep trying, because I can guarantee you that you'll wear it all the time when you find a good one.


Ps. I am still struggling with my camera settings and lighting a bit, so the green in the blouse looks a lot duller than it really is - bear with me, I am still getting to know my new friend the Canon EOS 500D...

No comments:

Post a Comment