15 June 2010

Mitzi Delight: Black Summer Greetings

I will steer away from typical stereotypes of wearing black and its timelessness. However, I can't help notice, that even with summer having arrived in the northern hemisphere, you see a lot of black around. And I have to admit, I like it somehow. Makes me feel better for being in the cold, not able to wear summery, flowery prints and flowy fabrics. You know, it's as if these people dressed in black are paying homage to the southern hemisphere. Haha I know, wishful thinking. Anyhow, here are some of my recent finds:



The Satorialist: Do you believe this is in New York? I don't. It's too relaxed, casual. And a bicycle? Mh. I guess I need to go back there to find cool people like this.

Anders-Anziehen: One of my favourite streetstyle blogs. Smilla wanders the streets of Cologne, Germany and makes some fabulous discoveries. The best part is, that she chooses people of all walks of life - any age or style. Refreshing in a world where only model-like looking people are seen as acceptable photographic material.

Nast Magazine: This is one of them. But don't you like her attitude? So cheeky, sexy and chilled at the same time.

Sally Jane Vintage: Who doesn't like a sailor's outfit? Always cute, always sexy. I like how Sally keeps this one simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment