01 June 2010

Mitzi Delight: Real Vintage

There are so many outfit blogs around and they are great for everyday ideas on mixing up your wardrobe. The outfit photos which I have found the most inspiring lately are outfits blogs that contain real vintage clothes. I wish that I, too, had more ocassions to dress up in vintage gems like this and this. Here are my recent favourite outfits from across the blogosphere:



In order of the pictures above:

Vintage Vixen: Girl Scout Outfit
I love how Solanah always comes up with unusual, very vintage outfits. She never disappoints or bores. This one is a beauty too - who would have thought to dress in a vintage scout uniform?

Diary of a Vintage Girl
Fleur is another one who seems to wear real vintage only. Her hair, make up and dress is always immaculate and she is involved in the vintage scene, also working as a vintage pin up model in London. I love how feminine and put together she looks.

Le Proust Vintage
While not as classically vintage as my first two delights, Kristin from Le Proust Vintage impresses because she breaks the rules. I love this outfit: red on red on red. She has really made this vintage dress look modern again.

No comments:

Post a Comment