29 June 2010

Mitzi Delight

Today's delights are a random collection of web stars I've discovered in my three favourite areas: fashion, photography & food!

1. First up: Excitement! Internet crush!! Elinkan from Radar Magazine.
I just discovered Elinkan via bloglovin but I have not had the time to look into Radar Magazine yet (It's swedish, but not sure what it's scope and aim is etc.). Anyway, she is so amazing - her features, her look, her attittude!



2. Rosie Hardy - a wonderful young photographer
. I'm constantly overwhelmed by the amount of photography talent out there. I've used Rosie's photographs as desktop wallpaper for a few months now. They serve as daily inspiration and as reminder to practice my photography skills.



3. Ok it's only sort of food: meet Amy Atlas - dessert table event organiser extrarordinaire. I'm obsessed with her, I want to be her.

2 comments:

The Mad Twins said...

the first picture is adorable! love that style a lot ^^
your blog is great ^^

xxx

Bec said...

thank you for the compliment, just went past your blog - nice work! will be back :)

Post a Comment