05 August 2010

Vintage music, vintage clothes

I was thinking about all the things that inspire me, music being a huge influence. And so I was wondering whether there are any cool music  that have vintage clothes in it. I am sure there are many, but the one that I discovered, seemed so obvious and at the same time I'd never heard of it before.

It's this song by Paul McCartney - Vintage Clothes. I can't seem to find a music video for it, but the lyrics are very true.



There is also a short interview with P.M. here on the video. "What was going out is coming back"... Pretty cool, he's got still clothes from the 60s.

Anyway, I've decided I am going on a mission to find cool music video either with visual inspiration on vintage clothes or lyrics or maybe the atmosphere... Please let me know which ones you have come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment